UK and Republic of Ireland ("ROI") residents 18+. Entries open 09:00 (UK time) on 17th June 2022 until 23:59 (UK time) on 17th June 2022. For your chance to win, comment a red heart emoji in response to the Instagram post: [insert hyperlink] and follow @lorealpro and @cocobeautea on Instagram. 1 winner to be selected. The winner will win a L'Oréal Professionnel Steampod 3.0. Full T&Cs [insert URL direct to T&Cs]. Promoter: L'Oreal Professionnel.
Terms and Conditions for the L'Oreal Steampod 3.0 comment-to-win prize draw promotion
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Promotion Name and Description: L'Oreal Steampod 3.0 comment-to-win prize draw
Promoter: L'Oreal Professionnel, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
Entry Open Date: 09:00 UK time on 17 June 2022
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 UK time on 17 June 2022
- UK and ROI residents aged 18+ only.
- Entrants must have internet access and an open Instagram account (i.e. not set to a 'private' account).
How To Enter Requirements:
- Enter by commenting a red heart emoji in response to the Instagram post: [insert hyperlink] and following both @lorealpro and @cocobeautea on Instagram for your chance to win.
- By commenting on this post in accordance with these requirements, entrants agree to be automatically entered into this prize draw and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Major prize: The winner will receive a L'Oréal Professionnel Steampod 3.0.
Number of Major Prize Winners: 1
Runner-up Prize: Not applicable.
Number of Runner-up Prize Winners: Not applicable.
Prize Draw Date: 21 June 2022.
Notification of Winner:
- The winner is selected at random and will be notified by the Promoter through the Promoter replying to the winner's Instagram comment submitted as an entry to this Promotion and/or direct private message via their Instagram account by the end of 21 June 2022 and requesting the winner's e-mail address.
- Once this email address is supplied by direct message, the winner will then be emailed and be asked to provide a UK or ROI address for the delivery of their prize by the Promoter.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 21 days of being notified of their winning entry to provide the email and address details requested, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer it to an alternative entrant selected at random from all eligible entrants to the Promotion.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies the requested details for delivery of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s (or any of Promoters' group companies') employees, their immediate family, those living in their same households (whether or not related) or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements or the Submission Requirements and Restrictions, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to) any message/image which contains: (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) comments or actions which promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age (d) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (e) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (f) content which is tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous; (g) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (h) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove that they are eligible to enter the prize draw. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to select, at random, an alternative winner from all other eligible entrants to receive their prize and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
- within 3 weeks of being notified by the Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
Use of Entry Content
Limitation of Liability
Social Media Platform Specific Terms