Terms and Conditions for the L'Oréal Professionnel x Creative Head x Francesco Group #ItsMetalDetox UGC Competition
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the competition, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Promotion Name and Description: #ItsMetalDetox UGC Competition
Promoter: L'Oréal Professionnel, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
Alfol Ltd, (t/a Creative Head Magazine) a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 04013843 , whose registered address is at 15 Sycamore Terrace, York, England, YO30 7DN
Francesco Group (Holdings) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01404975, whose registered address is at Francesco Group House, 1 The Green, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 4BH
Entry Open Date: 08:00 UK time on 16 July 2021
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 UK time on 16 August 2021
Privacy Policies: https://privacy.loreal.com/UKI/, [https://creativeheadmag.com/privacypolicy/], and [https://www.francescogroup.co.uk/privacy-policy/]
- UK residents aged 18+ only.
- Entrants must be professional hairdressers working in or owning a salon in UK [or Ireland], or working as a mobile hair professional within the UK [or Ireland] and who:
- are an official stockist of the L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox range as determined by the Promoter; or
- have been determined to be a prospective stockist of the L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox range by the Promoter and have received an official sample of the range from the Promoter to use as part of their hairdressing services.
- Entrants must have internet access and a public Instagram account.
How To Enter Requirements:
- Enter by posting one photo or one video of no more than 3 minutes of your hairstyle work after using L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox products (one or more of L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox pre-treatment Spray 500ml, Metal Detox Cleansing cream shampoo 300ml or 1500ml and/or Metal Detox Anti-Deposit Protector Mask 250ml or 500ml) showcasing the final results of the product, on your public Instagram account using the hashtag #ItsMetalDetox and @lorealpro for your chance to win.
- The photo or video entries must:
- onot include references to or feature L’Oréal competitor products or brands; and
- must be created in accordance with the UK government's health and safety guidelines.
- By posting the photo or video with the hashtag #ItsMetalDetox and @lorealpro on your public Instagram account, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents and permissions from the individual appearing in the photo or video and you agree to be automatically entered into this competition and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering into this competition you agree that the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, share your competition entry on the L’Oreal Education IG - lorealpro_education_uki Instagram page.
1 years supply of L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox Range & Personalised L'Oréal Professionnel apron. Metal Detox Range Products consist of;
24 x L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox pre-treatment Spray 500ml
24 x Metal Detox Anti-Deposit Protector Mask 500ml
12 x Metal Detox Cleansing cream shampoo 1500ml.
Number of major prize winner(s): 1 winner will be selected.
Each runner-up will receive:
1 x Personalised L'Oréal Professionnel apron;
1 x L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox pre-treatment Spray 500ml
1 x Metal Detox Anti-Deposit Protector Mask 250ml
1 x Metal Detox Cleansing cream shampoo 300ml.
Number of runner-up prize winner(s): 10 winners will be selected.
Competition Selection Date:
The winner for the major prize and the 10 winners for the runner-up prizes will be selected in accordance with the Judging Procedure from all valid entries on 19 August 2021.
- Valid entries will be assessed by a panel of judges including the Promoter's Head of Education, the Editor at Creative Head Magazine and Claire Chell, Creative Director at Francesco Group (who will be an independent judge).
- The judging criteria to be used to select the winner and runners up for the competition will be the entries which demonstrate the best technical prowess, creativity and image quality.
Competition Winner Notification Date:
The winners will be notified on 23 August 2021.
Notification of Winner(s):
- The winners will be notified by the Promoter, L’Oréal, via direct message or a comment under the winner's submission photo or video on their Instagram account page, requesting the winner to supply an email address and a delivery address in the UK [or Ireland] via direct message to the Promoter. The Promoter will use the address details for the delivery of their prize.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promotor within 4 weeks of being notified of their winning entry to provide the address details and contact information requested for the prize to be dispatched, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize and select an alternative entry from all eligible entrants to the Promotion by applying the same Judging Procedure.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies the requested details for delivery of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promoters' employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid.Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry.Promoters are not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Multiple entries per person permitted. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified.Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoters' competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoters brand's.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with the Judging Procedure if:
- within 4 weeks of being notified by Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring the Promoters into disrepute.
- Promoters shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the winner of the competition being announced, to the Promoter at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
- All personal details and/or information given in the application either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoters reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- Any personal information that entrants share with the Promotors (including name, address, email, social media profile, or other data) will be kept secure and only used in line with each Promoter’s Privacy Policies and these Terms. By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge that their information may be used by the Promotor and its suppliers to administer the promotion. The Promotor may contact entrants by email, post, phone, SMS or other means in relation to the promotion, but will not send entrants any marketing communication unless entrants have also agreed to this.
- The delivery details of the winner will be collected and processed by the Promoter so that the Promoter can provide the winner with the prize.
Use of Entry Content
- Promoters shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoters' sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoters' websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters, e-newsletters or as a product label. However, the Promoters shall be under no obligation to use any entry, including the winning entry, in any manner, including on any product for any particular duration.
- Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the Promoters nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this competition or the prizes to the extent permissible by law.No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this competition.
Social Media Platform Specific Terms
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoters and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the competition or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the competition.
- Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoters reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the competition at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.