Have a question about L'Oréal Professionnel's Go To Your Hair Pro Campaign?
Please read our FAQs below. See Full Terms & Conditions here.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply register for the offer, book your appointment at a participating salon, and upload your receipt to make your claim.
UK Residents: Registration Page & Participating Salons in UK
ROI Residents: Registration Page & Participating Salons in ROI
- What is the total value I must spend to be eligible to this cashback? You must spend £70/€70 in total value across any in-salon service(s) which must include one colour service, at a participating salon.
- Does the £70/ €70 in-salon total spend need to include a French Balayage service? No, the £70/ €70total value can be attributed to any in-salon service(s) which must include one colour service.
- How many redemptions in total can there be? You can redeem your cashback once. Subject to availability. (27,000 claim registrations available in the UK, and 3,000 claim registrations available in ROI). To register for cashback go to gotoyourhairpro.lorealprofessionnel.co.uk and fully complete the online form. Registrations are open from 00.01 01/07/2021 to 23.59 15/08/2021.
- How long is the cashback offer running for? If you have pre-registered, you can redeem your cashback between 00.01 on 01/07/21 and 23.59 on 15/09/21. All receipt submissions must be dated within these times to qualify for cashback. The salon service must have been carried out between these dates. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid.
- How can I pre-register for this cashback deal? To register for cashback go to UK or ROI registration page and fully complete the online form. Registrations are open from 00.01 01/07/2021 to 23.59 15/08/2021.
- Can I participate if I haven’t pre-registered? No, you need to use the email from your pre-registration when uploading your receipt.
- What if I lose or damage my receipt? L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited is not responsible for redemptions lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid.
- What if I can’t get a printed receipt on the day? Participating salons must be able to provide a printed or digital receipt to you with Date, Salon Name, Salon Address and Total Service Value, and notify L’Oréal Professionnel Paris if not possible, in which case they cannot participate and won’t be listed.
- What if my salon is unable to offer a tangible receipt? If your salon cannot offer a tangible receipt, we will accept Credit Card Receipts and Digital Receipts that include the name of the salon and the price and date of the service. If the salon cannot offer a Credit Card receipt, there will be a ‘contact us’ button available for the consumer to email us.
If you have a problem with your claim, please contact us here.